If you want to:
- Take part in initiatives that will revolutionize the airport retail sector.
- Participate in a growing success story, in which you can make a meaningful difference.
- Work in a flat-hierarchy, agile and passionate team with strong performance standards.
- Travel and enjoy a flexible work environment.
- Get an amazing opportunity to learn, grow and develop yourself.
Then we have the dream job for you!
Intelligent Track Systems (ITS) has an exciting position available in the implementation team, working with our Copenhagen-based team and clients to implement the latest travel retail technology.
ITS offers next-generation intelligent trolley solutions to airports, providing passengers with real-time flight information, wayfinding features, tailor-made advertising, and other personalized convenience services for the best travel experience. On top of that, the ITS platform generates unique business intelligence which is then shared with airports – allowing them to better understand their customers.
We are looking for a self-driven and hands-on project manager who can drive the planning, implementation, and maintenance of the ITS trolley system in airports throughout the world.
Your main tasks:
- Plan and coordinate new client projects, in close collaboration with our development and sales team.
- Manage the implementation of our trolleys inside the airports (both practical and technical).
- Build excellent relationships with our customers that invite collaboration and engagement.
- Personally configure and test the solution prior to each pilot, to ensure a successful launch.
- Organize and perform user tests and feedback.
- Share the trolley user feedback with our internal development and sales team, to improve our offering and business model.
- Ongoing maintenance and quality assurance with the customer, following implementation.
If you enjoy variety, travel, and are experienced in managing a range of tasks, priorities, and stakeholder interactions; then this is the role for you.
Your time will be spent working between our Copenhagen-based office and on-site at large international airports - implementing our trolley solution.
As we are delivering systems in the US, Eastern Asia, Middle East and Europe, you should expect to travel and implement solutions in many different countries for periods of a few days up to several weeks at a time.
Due to the nature of the job with many travel days, we provide extremely flexible working hours and a very competitive compensation package.
Required professional skills and experience:
- Min. 5 years of project manager experience with complex customer implementations and multiple stakeholders.
- Outstanding abilities to organize, plan, and carry out multiple projects at once.
- Proven track record of managing multicultural and international initiatives.
- You have some technical aptitude as you will be working with different IT tools and hardware.
- A business / sales / advertising / customer interview background is a big plus.
- A professional project management qualification, e.g. PRINCE2, PMI is an advantage.
- Prior work experience in the airport sector is preferred but not required.
Required personal skills:
- High sense of responsibility and desire to deliver quality.
- Good common sense.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and effectively.
- Excellent social skills, capacity to communicate and onboard stakeholders at every level.
- Good physical condition – while working on-site, there may be long days and a lot of walking (as airport terminals can be rather large).
- Experienced interacting with a range of different cultures.
- Good team motivator.
- Proficient in English (other languages is a plus).
- No criminal records or other history that prevents you from getting security clearance in airports.
- Available for travel.
ITS is a Denmark based technology company collaborating alongside its sister companies “Exruptive” and “BBHS” under the umbrella of “CPHI Holding”, to provide innovative solutions and high value-added benefits to airports and malls worldwide.