English is our corporate language, but should you prefer to send your application in Danish, then please do so.
WHO WE ARE
Based in Copenhagen out of our office in Søborg AltaPay A/S is a fintech company that offers the best omni-channel payment solution dedicated to helping merchants, partners and consumers make and receive payments. AltaPay handles its customers' technical integration needs through online payments and bank transfers, such as credit card payments, iDEAL, PayPal, POS (Point of Sale) etc. We create a seamless and engaging customer experience across in-store, online and mobile platforms, allowing retailers to automate reporting and financial reconciliation. We operate across 22 European countries, and our customer base is growing fast - a development we would like you to support and be a part of.
WHAT YOU WILL ENJOY DOING
As a Technical Specialist as part of our Customer Support Team, you will become a product and payments expert, with responsibility for ensuring our customers successful integration to our Payments Platform and providing them with reliable, quick, and correct information. You will work cross-functionally with AltaPay’s Sales, Boarding and Product Development teams to provide merchants with quick solutions, troubleshooting account issues, and building internal processes that scale.
The job entails:
- Assist merchants integrating to AltaPay’s platform.
- Assist with daily technical issues such as platform updates, configuration changes, transactions, and discrepancies between reports.
- Ensure timely and relevant communication to our merchants on potential changes that may affect their business.
- Coordinating both internally in the team and externally towards our Merchants within the agreed SLA.
- Continuous stakeholder management, as well as the ability to proactively take responsibility for driving the projects from the time the issue comes to your attention and following through until the issue is solved.
- Liaise and cooperate with other business functions including Product Development and Sales & Partnerships.
- Training merchants in the use of the AltaPay payment platform and assist Merchants where needed in relation to AltaPay’s operations.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A customer centric approach, and deeply care about the customers’ experience and how they view our products.
- An IT technical background, good technical understanding, and the ability to understand technical documentation.
- Flair for understanding complicated technical systems and concepts.
- Experience with customer service.
- Knowledge of eCommerce platforms such as Magento, WooCommerce, Shopify, NetSuite etc.
- Experience in technical implementation.
- Ability and desire to participate on sales calls from a technical standpoint and to conduct technical support meetings with our client’s development team.
- It is essential that you have a general understanding of technical documentation, and if you have experience with programming this will be a big plus.
- Excellent Danish skills, as well as good English skills (both written and oral).
WHAT MAKES YOU GREAT
- Knowledge of Linux, PHP, SQL or Java.
- Experience with Zendesk and can configure it.
- The ability to effectively manage competing priorities with a sense of urgency
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external customers.
- A service-oriented mentality – Actively looking for ways to help people; take initiative and be proactive.
- Great problem-solving skills and do not become discouraged when facing a roadblock.
- A personal drive to provide a high level of customer service.
- Experience from a similar position or from a role as Key Account Manager.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A challenging and exciting role in a leading company that develops a unique omni-channel product.
- A strong company culture with a relaxed atmosphere.
- Ambitious, dedicated, and happy colleagues who have fun together and help each other whenever needed.
- An induction where you will be well informed of our business strategy, the specific nature of our business and the wider working environment.
- Our position as a leading Omni-channel payments provider is based on innovative products and services, and AltaPay offers its employees continuous professional development, freedom with responsibility, a good work-life-balance, free massage, access to a great fitness centre, fun company parties a couple of times a year, a good and healthy canteen and other neat stuff!
MEET THE TEAM
We are a diverse group of multinationals speaking over 11 languages with a passion for providing clients with the best omni-channel payment solution in the Nordics. We are hard working professionals that ensure we get the right balance of work and play. If you spend all that time at work, it needs to be fun. As for dress code, it is casual unless re- quired differently by one of our social events. We do not just accept difference, we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, products, and customers. We are an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, or gender.
HOW TO APPLY
Our company is growing fast, so come and join us on our journey, it will be fun.
At least let us hear from you and see what happens.
For questions concerning the position, feel free to contact our Technical Customer Support Lead, Kristian Møller at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your application as quickly as possible as we will be reviewing applications and conducting candidate interviews ongoingly.