Business Development Manager for international growth company
BBHS is looking for a person to lead the development project of autonomous solutions on the apron in airports. In close collaboration with our industry partners, you will play a key role in our development of a new product line from concept design to product introduction.
Essential for us is a person with an excellent blend of business and technical savvy. Always with a focus on customer needs, you are able to take full ownership of an innovation project and independently can define the product strategy, prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate schedules. You must be an open-minded team player with a “get-things-done” mindset. We are flexible in terms of workplace if you have the right profile.
What you'll do
- Collect necessary knowledge and information for both internal and external stakeholders to develop the perfect set-up for customers
- Collaborate and coordinate the internal team with external partners and their specialists when it comes to prioritizing tasks, evaluating project goal fulfillment, documentation, delivery, and the set milestones
- Ensure necessary progress and highlight deviations and issues throughout the development cycle
- Demonstrate business content from development of prototypes, building pilots/ trials and full roll-out with strategic customers around the world
- Use your technology and business insight/knowledge to act as a facilitator for accomplishing a market ready product
- Liaison expectations between the market and the internal development team
- Drive and inspire the development team
- Be a part of defining the future of baggage systems and innovative ways of implementing automation in aviation
- Set and define the strategic direction for the BBHS autonomous product line
Academic & Personal Qualifications:
- Experience or insight in innovation management
- Mentality reflecting focus on exploration and execution and the desire to move forward to innovate
- Have people management skills and ability to motivate and engage team members/ colleagues
- Knowledge and insight on automation and preferable Autonomous Vehicles
- You have an eye on detail, are structured, organized, and care about delivering high quality work
- Preferably experience with project management in technology and development projects
- English (oral and written) at negotiation level
- Are willing to travel and work in a global environment
- A positive and humorous mindset
- We are also interested in applications from fresh graduates with the right technical ability and customer-focused mindset
- A rapidly growing international company with great potential
- A challenging job in an innovative and ambitious organization
- Highly skilled colleagues and room for your ideas and personal development
- A flat organizational structure with short communication lines and plenty of room for the employees to influence their job and responsibilities
- Large degree of flexibility in relation to workplace
- Competitive salary, pension, and health insurance
This job is handled by Speedrecruiters. Please fill in the virtual interview by pushing the GO button. It is easy and we do not demand a written application, when applying for this position. Average time to apply for a position in Speedrecruiters digital world is approx. 15 minutes.
BBHS was founded in 2013 and specializes in intelligent Bulk Baggage Handling Systems for airports. The main objective is to innovate the global baggage handling industry in relation to operations, efficiency, utilization, and work-environment via automation and efficiency solutions.
The BBHS solution is an add-on to existing baggage handling systems consisting of the following units: Departure and Arrival Consolidation Units as well as BBHS Carts. The patent-backed solutions keep all baggage in a sorted order for optimized loading in the aircraft according to Airline requirements and reduces manual baggage handling by approximately 95%, ensures faster baggage reclaim, real-time tracking and up to 60% improved footprint utilization.
The headquarter is in Rødovre, Denmark.
Please read more at www.bbhs.dk.