1058 København K
Web Developer Global for a new music streaming service
Please follow us on Instagram: https://lnkd.in/eQUmH26
Please follow us on Facebook: https://lnkd.in/eaWEWUK
Please follow us on LinkedIn: https://lnkd.in/e4FRjCp
Please follow us on Twitter - https://lnkd.in/exFnFdW
For our Moodagent HQ in Copenhagen, we are looking for a Web Developer with SEO experience to join our dedicated Global Marketing team.
Moodagent makes music truly personal – putting unique recommendations in the hands of the user. Because music should be so much more than just a static library of songs. Join us and help redefine how people listen to music.
The marketing team, who owns moodagent.com, consists of one web developer with support from a digital project manager, so with you, we will double our developer ressources. The team is placed within the Global Marketing department, where you will have 10 great colleagues, specialised in design, copy writing, communication and marketing.
Besides the below qualification, you must be a friendly and helpfull colleague. We also value to have a team of all genders and ethnicities.
To qualify for this position you must:
- Have hands-on experience working with React and NextJS
- Be experienced working with Bootstrap 4, Sass, and responsive design
- Be experienced working with a CMS (preferably Prismic) and fetching data from API
- Be experienced with Git version control and bitbucket
- Be able to write clean and reusable code
- Have concrete experience with SEO principles
- Be familiar with Nodejs
- Speak English
Together with our existing web developer, this is what you will do:
- Build, develop and maintain a search engine optimised marketing website on moodagent.com based on design and requirements from the global team and working closely together with the product- and engineering team
- Q&A and deployment
- Build and maintain local campaign sites
- Build and maintain html email templates
- Build html 5 displays for advertising
We’re revolutionizing music streaming with the world’s best music recommendation AI. It makes music discovery a more personal, relevant and shared experience.
We don’t like to pigeonhole our employees – we get interdisciplinary. And we consider that to be a good thing. Join a team of music-loving design thinkers, data-scientists, machine learning experts, marketing specialists and musicologists from around the world.
We come together to deliver a music app experience that’s as good as it is unique.
Moodagent HQ, Copenhagen
The recruitment process
The recruitment process is easy!
This means that you do NOT have to write a time-consuming written application. Simply answer the detailed questions, which you can find by clicking on Start. It usually takes only 10-15 minutes to apply for a job - and you know, shortly thereafter, if you have the opportunity to go forward. Now press on "Start". It's quick and easy!