Infrastructure Engineer for a new music streaming service
Infrastructure Engineer for a new music streaming service in Copenhagen
Why you want to work with us:
We are building a personalized music streaming service and are launching globally. We need you and your expertise to join us in improving and expanding the Moodagent services, enabling us to bring better music to even more people. Check out: https://moodagent.com/
We have all the things you know and love: Music, Big Data, Microservice APIs, Cloud Computing, Machine Learning, Massively Scalable Systems, and an ever-flowing stream of delightfully intricate challenges of making these things come together as a whole. And great people on top of that!
We are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer, who is looking to work with AWS, Containers and CI/CD while scaling our platform for a global rollout.
We imagine you have experience with some of the following:
- AWS - experience with EC2, Lambda, EKS, ECS, ECR, S3, RDS, X-Ray, you name it, the more the better
- Kubernetes - or other orchestration tools like Docker Swarm
- Infrastructure as Code – such as AWS CloudFormation or Terraform
- Multi-region infrastructure deployment experience
- CI/CD - experience with writing build & deploy scripted pipelines (e.g. Bitbucket pipelines, Jenkins)
- Docker - experience in both reusing existing Docker images and dockerizing services from scratch (e.g. a REST API written in .Net Core, Flask app written in Python)
- Programming languages – such as Python or C#
- Logging, monitoring and tracing software
We expect that you:
- Have 3+ years of work experience with Infrastructure
- Have extensive knowledge of the Amazon AWS platform (or other cloud provider)
- Know English in both writing and speech
- A position with room for growth
- A diverse team of colleagues from more than 15 different countries
- Friday bars, a summer party & holiday gathering (all covid permitting)
- Social clubs including running, football, FIFA, board games & extreme knitting
- Flexible working hours
- Great office space in central Copenhagen with a view over the canals
- Laptop of your choice
- Endless caffeine to keep you jamming
Moodagent is a company built by and for music enthusiasts. It is a celebration of music as an important piece of our culture, its impact on our lives, and the sense of community it fosters. At Moodagent, we blend our longstanding AI technology with the best of you, creating the most personalized music streaming experience out there. Moodagent is redefining what it means to make, listen and share music one playlist at a time.
Our team is a close-knit bunch of music-loving software developers, design thinkers, musicologists, data scientists, and machine learning experts who come from all corners of the world. We have people working in big data, microservices, cloud computing, artificial intelligence, scalable infrastructure, and app creation.
We have an informal tone and a shared passion for music.
Moodagent HQ, Havnegade 27, 1058 København
As soon as possible
The recruitment process:
The recruitment process is easy!
This means that you DO NOT have to produce a time-consuming written application. Click "START" to the right and upload your CV and answer the questions that follow. It usually takes just 10-15 minutes to apply and thereafter, you'll hear from us if you will move on to the interview round.
We look forward to meeting you!
Please follow us on Instagram: https://lnkd.in/eQUmH26
Please follow us on Facebook: https://lnkd.in/eaWEWUK
Please follow us on LinkedIn: https://lnkd.in/e4FRjCp
Please follow us on Twitter - https://lnkd.in/exFnFdW