Are you a highly focused and dedicated person who loves to be the frontrunner, and is motivated by the possibility of influencing processes?
AltaPay is looking for an experienced Product Owner to lead the efforts of our e-commerce payment solutions team in Copenhagen. The team is developing a platform built for enterprise merchants, combining acceptance and reconciliation of major card brands and alternative payments, and simplifying the payment process for merchants.
WHO WE ARE
Based in Copenhagen in our office in Søborg, AltaPay is a fintech company that offers the best omni-channel payment solution dedicated to helping merchants, partners and consumers to make and receive payments. Our omnichannel payment solution allows retailers to automate reporting and financial reconciliation. We also manage PCI-DSS compliance as well as creating a seamless and engaging customer experience. We operate across 22 European countries and our customer base is growing, which means there are multiple exciting projects in the pipeline.
WHAT YOU WILL ENJOY DOING
You will be collaborating with a multinational and dedicated technical cross-functional team on site, team members in remote locations, as well as stakeholders within our Sales & Partnerships department and our Customer Support team. You will be working closely with the Product Manager and the Solution Architect, to ensure we fulfil both the commercial and technical roadmap milestones.
- Own the product and build a backlog in accordance to the roadmap;
- Ensure the backlog is prioritised with a transparent framework;
- Define requirements and facilitate the readiness of work items for the team;
- Apply agile practices and facilitate scrum ceremonies, performing efficient iterations while providing value in every step;
- Ensure deadlines are met throughout the product lifecycle;
- Communicate the product vision, roadmap and release plans to the team and stakeholders;
- Work with users, customers and both internal and external stakeholders to deliver the best possible product;
- Document progress, including release notes, and communicate effectively to customers, internal stakeholders and management.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We expect you:
- To hold a bachelor or higher degree in business, engineering or computer science, or equivalent experience;
- To have at least three years of experience in working with or as part of an Agile software development team;
- Are eager to learn and improve methods and practices;
- To come with a positive attitude towards new challenges;
- To be proactive, hard-working, focused and diligent;
- To possess outstanding interpersonal and collaboration skills;
- To be fluent in English and excel at communicating and presenting information, both verbally and in writing;
- To be familiar with Agile principles, practices and values and to be experienced in working with, or as part of an Agile software development team.
WHAT MAKES YOU GREAT
We prefer candidates with experience in payments and e-commerce but experience in financial services works as well. You have a successful track record of working with software development teams.
- An exciting role, with the opportunity to be part of an exciting journey;
- Being part of a dedicated and open-minded team in a “down-to-earth” atmosphere;
- A working life in close collaboration with determined and happy colleagues having fun together and helping each other;
- Flexible office hours and the possibility to work from home on an ad hoc basis;
- An attractive salary, pension, massage, free access to a gym and other benefits.
MEET THE TEAM
We are a diverse group of multinationals speaking over 12 languages with a passion for providing clients with the best omni-channel payment solution on the planet. We are hard working professionals that ensure we get the right balance of work and play. If you spend all that time at work, it needs to be fun. As for dress code, it is casual unless required differently by one of our social events. We don’t just accept all aspects of diversity, we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, products, and customers. We are an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate based upon sexual orientation, race, religion, colour, national origin or gender.
HOW TO APPLY
Our company is growing fast, so come and join us on our journey, it'll be fun. At least let us hear from you and see what happens.