1058 København K
Data Manager for a new music streaming service
For our Moodagent HQ in Copenhagen, we are looking for a Data Manager to join our dedicated Business Intelligence team.
At Moodagent we’re revolutionizing the music streaming experience. Our patented music recommendation AI – guided by input from the user and our team of musicologists (if you have to ask, you’ll never know) – makes music discovery uniquely personal. We have groundbreaking tech, but what really sets us apart is our values. We understand that we exist only because of the great art musicians create, and we see it as our duty to help them create a meaningful connection with new fans. This is a lot of work, frankly. And we need more hands on deck.
We are looking for a Data Manager for Moodagents Business Intelligence team, who can help us make Moodagent even more data-driven. Your work will be cross-organizational to make sure we have the right data for our analysis and reporting.
- Ensure tracking is consistently set up across clients/apps in order to meet our analytical and reporting needs
- Own and maintain tracking taxonomy
- Work closely with teams throughout the organization to ensure tracking is in the DNA of features and other updates
- Together with Data Management team ensure valid data is usable in our product analytics/BI tool
Who you are:
- You have 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- You are outgoing and can work with stakeholders across the organization
- You thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- You challenge the status quo and aim for better solutions
- You have strong project management skills
- You have experience working with SQL
- You have knowledge of programming languages – such as Python, Java, or C#
- Analytical and business-oriented mindset is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal English communication
If you are an enthusiastic and collaborative team player with a desire to succeed, apply today!
The Moodagent team is a global collective of music-loving software developers, design thinkers, musicologists, data scientists and machine learning experts. Individual tasks at Moodagent sometimes get rather interdisciplinary – and we consider that a good thing.
We have a truly innovative music streaming app, and we’re working hard to enter consumer markets across the globe.
All work, no play won’t fly here. We’re having fun with music, big data, microservices, cloud computing, AI & machine learning, massively scalable systems, apps, web and an ever-flowing stream of intricate challenges that make these things come together as a whole.
We share an informal tone and a passion for music.
Moodagent HQ, Copenhagen
The recruitment process
The recruitment process is easy!
Lucky you! We don’t want you to write a time-consuming application. Instead, simply answer the detailed questions you’re asked when clicking on GO. It usually takes about 10-15 minutes to apply for a job - and you’ll know shortly thereafter if you will have the opportunity to move forward in the process. Now press “PLAY” - eh, we mean "GO". We’ll be excited to hear from you.