1058 København K
Web QA Engineer for new music streaming service
For our team in Copenhagen, we are looking for a Web QA Engineer to join our small but dedicated product team.
Moodagent makes music truly personal – putting unique recommendations in the hands of the user. Because music should be so much more than just a static library of songs. Join us and help redefine how people listen to music.
Our drive is to continue to lead the way: Make music discovery relevant through personalization, in every single Moodagent playlist and every Moodagent product.
- Automated and manual Web application testing
- As QA be an integrated part of an agile team, development, planning and release cycle. Working close together with developers, PO and UX team
- Writing automated tests to verify functional and design requirements
- Functional manual tests (although primary focus is automated testing)
- Test case management for doing smoke, acceptance and regression testing
- Help verifying reported bugs
- Learn from your colleagues and share your own knowledge and experience with others
- Experience with software testing (preferably for Web applications) and creating test cases.
- Experience with automation testing frameworks and technology, like for example Cypress, Selenium, Katalon Studio, Postman or similar.
- Understanding of version control like GIT and branching/release strategies
- Good communication skills
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
- Good team player
- Good analytical skills
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and test case management tools (for example TestRail)
- Experience with Scrum/Agile
- Understand the software development life cycle and how QA adds value to all parts of the cycle
- Experience testing RESTful Services (API's)
- Security and/or Performance testing knowledge
A bit about us:
Our goal is modest: To revolutionize music streaming. We empower our users to discover and explore more music, guided by our unique music recommendation AI for a truly personalized, relevant, and social experience.
The Moodagent team is a close-knit collective of music-loving software developers, design thinkers, musicologists, data scientists, and machine learning experts, from many corners of the world. At times, individual tasks get rather interdisciplinary – we consider that a good thing.
We have the world’s best music recommendation and discovery tech, and we’re taking fast steps towards a major entry into the consumer market.
Moodagent HQ in Copenhagen
The recruitment process
The recruitment process is easy!
This means that you do NOT have to write a time-consuming written application. Simply answer the detailed questions, which you can find by clicking on GO. It usually takes only 10-15 minutes to apply for a job - and you know, shortly thereafter, if you have the opportunity to go forward. Now press on "GO". It's quick and easy!