1058 København K
Finance Controller for a new music streaming service in Denmark
Finance Controller for a new music streaming service
We are looking for a professional and dedicated Finance Controller for a newly created position at Moodagent headquarters in Copenhagen. You will be a part of the company's Finance department.
You will manage and ensure that all processes in the accounting department are in compliance with applicable legislation including compliance with the Group's internal controls and applicable accounting principles. This role reports to the Head of Finance.
- Hands on accounting, invoicing, internal settlements, reconciliations, controlling, reporting of statistics, etc. to local authorities
- Contact to the bank, partners, and authorities
- Ongoing financial and liquidity management
- End of year report
- Various ad hoc tasks
- You have a relevant financial education
- + 5 years of experience with the above tasks from an international group structure, where you have worked with all significant aspects of accounting and financial management
- You are structured
- You have good collaboration skills
- Can take responsibility and work solution oriented
- You have a thorough knowledge of the use of financial systems, flair for IT, digitalization
- You are strong in the use of Excel
- Fluent communication skills in English and Danish
- A position with room for growth
- A diverse team of talented people with an interest in music
- Work with cutting- edge technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Great office space in central Copenhagen with a view over the canals
- Laptop of your choice
- Great lunch scheme
- Free coffee and fruit
The Moodagent team is a close-knit bunch of music-loving software developers, design thinkers, musicologists, data scientists, and machine learning experts from many corners of the world. Within the machine learning team, you will be working in close cooperation with fellow designers and developers. At times, our tasks get rather interdisciplinary, and we consider that to be a good thing.
We juggle with a lot of fun stuff: music, big data, microservices, cloud computing, AI & machine learning, massively scalable systems, apps, web - all as part of, and an ever flowing stream of delightfully intricate challenges to make these things come together as a whole.
We have an informal tone, occasional fun on Fridays, and a shared passion for music.
Moodagent HQ, Copenhagen
The recruitment process
The recruitment process is easy!
This means that you do NOT have to produce a time-consuming written application. Simply answer the detailed questions, which you can find by clicking on GO. It usually takes just 10-15 minutes to apply for a job - and you will know, shortly thereafter, if you have the opportunity to go forward.
Press "GO" now. It's quick and easy!