1058 København K
Office Manager for a new music streaming service in Australia
Please follow us on https://www.instagram.com/moodagentmusic
Please follow us on https://www.facebook.com/moodagent
Please follow us on https://www.linkedin.com/company/moodagent
Office Manager, Moodagent Australia
At Moodagent our drive is to revolutionize the music streaming scene, putting our unique music recommendation AI in the hands of the user - making music discovery a more personal, relevant and shared experience than we know it today. We have the world’s best music recommendation and discovery tech, and we’re gearing up to launch in Australia. Come and be a part of the journey!
We are looking for an Office Manager to join Moodagent’s Australian team. You will be responsible for a range of administrative and logistical areas and gain exposure across a wide range of business activities while demonstrating exceptional time management skills and a positive, confident, and proactive approach.
Based in Sydney, this role reports to the General Manager.
- Manage reception and accommodate guests ensuring a positive and professional visitor experience.
- Implement and maintain office administrative processes and procedures ensuring a safe and secure working environment.
- Coordinate all general office services including office maintenance and housekeeping, travel support, utilities, technical requirements, and supplier payments and relationships.
- Partner with the General Manager and HR to maintain HR policies and assist with recruitment administration.
- Assist with onboarding and orientation of new team members.
- Participate in the planning of events, health and wellbeing initiatives, and social activities.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining the office and wellbeing budget.
Who You Are:
- You have strong personal organization and project management abilities.
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems, and procedures.
- Exercise good judgement and flexibility, you will be excellent at anticipating the needs of the business.
- You are comfortable with autonomy but also a team player determined to play a part in building and maintaining a positive office culture.
- You are tech savvy and proficient with the Microsoft suite and other commonly used productivity applications.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are an enthusiastic team player, with a flexible work approach and desire to succeed, apply today!
Our goal is to revolutionize the music streaming scene, putting our unique music recommendation AI in the hands of the user - making music discovery more personal, relevant, and shared experience than we know it today.
The Moodagent team is a close-knit collective of music-loving software developers, design thinkers, musicologists, data scientists and machine learning experts, from many corners of the world. At times, individual tasks get rather interdisciplinary, and we consider that to be a good thing.
We have the world’s best music recommendation and discovery tech, and we’re taking steps for a major entry into the consumer market.
We juggle our work with a lot of fun stuff: music, big data, microservices, cloud computing, AI & machine learning, massively scalable systems, apps, web and an ever-flowing stream of intricate challenges that make these things come together as a whole.
We have an informal tone and a shared passion for music.
Moodagent Australia, Sydney
The recruitment process
The recruitment process is easy!
This means that you do NOT have to produce a time-consuming written application. Simply answer the detailed questions, which you can find by clicking on GO. It usually takes just 10-15 minutes to apply for a job - and you’ll know, shortly thereafter, if you have the opportunity to go forward.
Press "GO" now. It's quick and easy!