1120 København K
Global Digital Marketing Designer
Please follow us on https://www.instagram.com/moodagentmusic
Please follow us on https://www.facebook.com/moodagent
Please follow us on https://www.linkedin.com/company/moodagent
Global Digital Marketing Designer
The global digital marketing team at Moodagent is looking for a new collaborate teamplayer ready to assist the lead digital marketing designer with delivering global design assets to foreign markets, while maintaining a very high level of quality. The new Global Digital Marketing Designer will be working closely with both the new global entities and the local danish department with supervision of the global marketing team. Your job will be to keep a steady line of communication with external Moodagent branches, and make sure they always receive the best visuals and technical solutions to fill their marketing needs. The position is a very collaboration position. It is expected that you can maintain an overview of more than one task at once.
You will communicate mainly in English since the majority of your colleagues are expats.
It is expected that you are experienced in choosing the best visuals and technical solutions across media and scale. You are curious and always looking for opportunities to learn something new. We are constantly evolving and expanding, so everything you generate needs to be scaleable for global usage.
Have a strong grasp of digital platforms and preferably some experience with creating content for campaigns for Google, Facebook, Instagram etc.
We are looking for a:
- Multidisciplinary i.e. a creative/art director, designer and storyteller all rolled into one
- Have previous experience working in either a design agency or as a freelancer with a proven track record of successful projects
- Fully autonomous yet highly collaborative
- An expert in both static and motion media content
As a Global Digital Marketing Designer for Moodagent your main responsibilities will include:
- Developing a wide range of graphics, illustrations, campaigns and motion content for both local and foreign markets in close proximity to the Lead Digital Marketing Designer.
- Design and produce newsletters, create content and layout (We use Leamplum, great if you know it)
- Collaborating with the Lead Digital Marketing Designer to further develop Moodagents brand identity and to assure all graphics and layouts are aesthetically appealing and on-brand in both local and foreign markets.
- Supporting the community Manager with marketing content while ensuring branding consistency and communicating in a memorable and recognisable fashion
- Improving consistency and strengthening the visual identity of Moodagent globally.
Your Skills Requirements
The most important skill in this role is accuracy and attention to details, exceptional creativity and innovation. We expect you to have a solid understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment. Preferably, you have proven work experience as a Digital Designer either from a start-up or a design agency. Therefore if you can tick most of the boxes below we would love to hear from you!
- You are an expert user of Adobe CC Suite - Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects and Sketch.
- You have a technical approach to design and a desire to put excellence into every pixel
- You possess a strong sense of trends and developments within the field
- You are familiar with video and motion production
- You are used to working in a fast-paced and high-growth working environment where there is an opportunity to work on many different tasks.
- As this is a global role, we expect you to have some international experience; either having worked in an international/global role before, or you may have been working abroad (in a similar role)
Moodagent is a company built by and for music enthusiasts. It is a celebration of music as an important piece of our culture, its impact on our lives and the sense of community it fosters. At Moodagent, we blend our longstanding AI technology with the best of you, creating the most personalized music streaming experience out there. Moodagent is redefining what it means to make, listen and share music one playlist at a time.
Our team is a close-knit bunch of music-loving software developers, design thinkers, musicologists, data scientists and machine learning experts who come from all corners of the world. We have people working in big data, microservices, cloud computing, artificial intelligence, scalable systems and app creation. At times our individual tasks get rather interdisciplinary, and we consider that to be a good thing. We foster a creative working environment, are fans of some occasional fun on Fridays and have a shared passion for music.
If you’re looking for a company that offers a steady stream of elegantly intricate challenges to make creative freedom, focussed interdisciplinary work and music come together, we can’t wait to meet you.
Moodagent HQ, Copenhagen
Lead Digital Marketing Designer
The recruitment process
The recruitment process is easy!
This means that you do NOT have to write a time-consuming written application. Simply answer a few questions, which you can find by clicking on GO. It usually takes only 5 minutes to apply for a job - and you know, shortly thereafter, if you have the opportunity to go forward. Now press on "GO". It's quick and easy!