1058 København K
Product Manager for new music streaming service
Please follow us on https://www.instagram.com/moodagentmusic
Please follow us on https://www.facebook.com/moodagent
Please follow us on https://www.linkedin.com/company/moodagent
Product Manager for new music streaming service.
We are on a roll and need help driving our growing portfolio of products from early concept all the way to release. We are growing and we need a dedicated product manager to help us plan, build and maintain our roadmaps, set goals and keep track of feature work and improvements - making sure communication flows throughout the process.
The person we are looking for is passionate about driving new features all the way from initial scoping to release. You will fit into a small but growing team, helping to establish our practices for product management going forward. While we are growing in size, we are still a startup, meaning that many processes are still work-in-progress. In other words, you must feel comfortable in a wonderfully dynamic and sometimes unpredictable environment.
Some of the awesome stuff you'd be working on includes:
- Work closely with developers, UX and business on scoping, prioritising, aligning and delivering new features.
- Owning the product development of new features and improvements, making sure development teams work on items that deliver the highest amount of user and business value.
- Set clear goals and success metrics for new features and improvements, measuring outcome and adjusting based on it.
- Help maintain the product roadmap and backlog, reflecting priority changes and considering technical dependencies.
- Work within our scaled agile development lifecycle, helping to coordinate planning and execution in a development lifecycle built around an agile mindset.
- Fostering a user centered approach to product development, ensuring that user research, insights and usability testing are cornerstones of the development process.
- Help establish the product management team practices in collaboration with the small product team - optimising processes, tools, and communication around feature development.
- Help establish a healthy collaboration with Design, Marketing and Engineering, that can foster transparency and alignment across departments - leading to consistent user experiences across all user touch points.
- Be willing to make tough decisions to change directions when needed (learning from mistakes and adjusting based on them).
We imagine you have some of the following qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience in Product Management within digital product development.
- Have a structured mindset, show attention to detail, being able to create overview, understanding, and alignment across the organisation.
- A team player who is willing to proactively take ownership and to make effective decisions when needed.
- Feel comfortable juggling multiple features and platforms at the same time.
- A flair for managing complex projects, planning, prioritising and aligning on strategy with marketers, developers, designers, etc.
- Experience working with digital product development with an agile, user centered approach.
- Experience working with product development software (think Jira, Confluence, Sharepoint, etc.), preferably also analytics tools (we use Amplitude).
- Great communication and people skills, you are fun to hang around with, and let’s face it, you probably have a passion for music ;-)
Moodagent is a company built by and for music enthusiasts. It is a celebration of music as an important piece of our culture, its impact on our lives and the sense of community it fosters. At Moodagent, we blend our longstanding AI technology with the best of you, creating a music streaming experience built for you to discover and enjoy music no matter what mood you are in. Moodagent is redefining what it means to make, listen and share music one playlist at a time.
The Moodagent team of just over 100 people is a close-knit bunch of music-loving software developers, design thinkers, musicologists, marketers, data scientists and machine learning experts who come from all corners of the world. We have people working in big data, microservices, cloud computing, artificial intelligence, scalable systems, app, web, etc.. At times our individual tasks get rather interdisciplinary, and we consider that to be a good thing. If you're looking for a company that offers a steady stream of elegantly intricate challenges to make all this work together, we can't wait to meet you.
Moodagent, HQ Copenhagen
APPLICATION - The recruitment process
The recruitment process is easy!
This means that you do NOT have to write a time-consuming written application. Simply answer the detailed questions, which you can find by clicking on GO. It usually takes only 5-10 minutes to apply for a job - and you know, shortly thereafter, if you have the opportunity to go forward. Now press on "GO". It's quick and easy!