1058 København K
Web Developer Global for a new music streaming service
Please follow us on https://www.instagram.com/moodagentmusic
Please follow us on https://www.facebook.com/moodagent
Please follow us on https://www.linkedin.com/company/moodagent
For our Moodagent HQ in Copenhagen, we are looking for a Web Developer to join our dedicated Global Marketing team.
Moodagent makes music truly personal – putting unique recommendations in the hands of the user. Because music should be so much more than just a static library of songs. Join us and help redefine how people listen to music.
Our drive is to continue to lead the way: Make music discovery relevant through personalization, in every single Moodagent playlist and every Moodagent product.
You’ll be doing awesome stuff such as
- Build the marketing website on moodagent.com based on design and requirements from the global team and working closely together with product team and engineering team
- Maintain the marketing website, and develop new features
- Build and maintain local campaign sites
- Build and maintain html email templates
- Build html 5 displays for advertising
- Project manage and assist the marketing team and engineering team in the implementation and maintenance of tracking and analytics stack.
We require the following qualifications:
- English speaker
- Good communication and project management skills
- Have worked with headless CMS (we currently use Prismic)
- Experience with static site building and SEO
We’re revolutionising music streaming with the world’s best music recommendation AI. It makes music discovery a more personal, relevant and shared experience.
We don’t like to pigeonhole our employees – we get interdisciplinary. And we consider that to be a good thing. Join a team of music-loving design thinkers, data-scientists, machine learning experts, marketing specialists and musicologists from around the world.
We come together to deliver a music app experience that’s as good as it is unique.
What we offer
We have the world’s best music recommendation and discovery tech, and we’re taking steps for a major entry into the consumer market.
We have an informal tone, occasional fun on Fridays and a shared passion for music.
Moodagent HQ, Copenhagen
The recruitment process
The recruitment process is easy!
This means that you do NOT have to write a time-consuming written application. Simply answer the detailed questions, which you can find by clicking on GO. It usually takes only 10-15 minutes to apply for a job - and you know, shortly thereafter, if you have the opportunity to go forward. Now press on "GO". It's quick and easy!