1120 København K
Localization Manager for new music streaming service
We are looking for a Localization Manager to help expand our current music streaming service to several countries around the world. The person we are looking for has experience with all aspects of localization and is central for building and carrying out localization processes from the ground up. We’re looking for a team player, who flourishes in a dynamic atmosphere, who can juggle many different needs from multiple stakeholders across borders, and drive an overall localization strategy to ensure that our Moodagent Experience is consistent for all our users across the world. Sounds like something you would love? Then you might just be the person we're looking for.
Some of the awesome stuff you'd be working on includes:
- Establish an overall localization strategy for apps, web (and more to come).
- In close collaboration with Country General Managers, ensure that the quality of the Moodagent experience is maintained in all regions.
- Plan and drive localization efforts towards new countries, aligning stakeholders from engineering teams, product management, editorial and marketing.
- Be responsible for localization in connection with the development and release of new world-wide features.
- Be responsible for scoping and driving the implementation of a technical localization framework that will ensure smooth development processes, bug fixing, quality assurance, etc. across different teams.
- Be the voice of the international user in terms of gathering vital local input and communicating that to the right stakeholders.
- Work closely with product management to ensure that localization issues are on the product roadmap and get the right attention at the right time.
We imagine you have some of the following qualifications:
- A passion for ensuring a great user experience across all international markets.
- 3+ years of experience with localization in a managing role.
- Love managing complex projects, planning, prioritising and aligning on strategy and roadmap with internal stakeholders.
- A solid understanding of localization strategies, tools and industry best practices.
- Hands on experience working with best in class localization and translation platforms.
- Technical flair, with a solid understanding of software development processes.
- Super organised and can turn complex projects with many moving parts into clear goals and step by step actions and follow them through to realisation.
- Probably speak at least 2 languages.
- Love working with people, and have the ability to listen to and execute on the needs of others, making it easy for developers, translators, designers, marketers, QA, etc. to localise content.
- The drive to promote localization initiatives that will result in amazing user experiences for our international customers.
Moodagent is a company built by and for music enthusiasts. It is a celebration of music as an important piece of our culture, its impact on our lives and the sense of community it fosters. At Moodagent, we blend our longstanding AI technology with the best of you, creating the most personalized music streaming experience out there. Moodagent is redefining what it means to make, listen and share music one playlist at a time.
Our team is a close-knit bunch of music-loving software developers, design thinkers, musicologists, data scientists and machine learning experts who come from all corners of the world. We have people working in big data, microservices, cloud computing, artificial intelligence, scalable systems, app and web creation. At times our individual tasks get rather interdisciplinary, and we consider that to be a good thing. If you're looking for a company that offers a steady stream of elegantly intricate challenges to make all this work together, we can't wait to meet you.
What we offer
We're ramping up for a major entry into international markets and this is a unique opportunity to get in early and actually drive that initiative. We foster a creative working environment, are fans of some occasional fun on Fridays and have a shared passion for music.
Moodagent HQ, Copenhagen
Applications and questions
VP of Product & Design
The recruitment process
The recruitment process is easy!
This means that you do NOT have to write a time-consuming written application. Simply answer a few questions, which you can find by clicking on GO. It usually takes only 5 minutes to apply for a job - and you know, shortly thereafter, if you have the opportunity to go forward. Now press on "GO". It's quick and easy!