1120 København K
Web Developer for a music streaming service
For our team in Copenhagen, we are looking for a Web Developer to join our small but dedicated product team.
Moodagent makes music truly personal – putting unique recommendations in the hands of the user. Because music should be so much more than just a static library of songs. Join us and help redefine how people listen to music.
Our drive is to continue to lead the way: Make music discovery relevant through personalization, in every single Moodagent playlist and every Moodagent product.
You’ll be doing awesome stuff such as
- Work closely with backend service/API developers and UI/UX designers.
- Participate in design and requirements planning, providing feedback based on your knowledge of client-side controls, patterns and best practices.
- Work within, and help establish, client-side coding guidelines, to ensure reusability, modularity, security and efficiency.
- Stay up to date with technology, tools, design trends, and industry best practices to help evolve the brand and team skills
We imagine you have some of the following qualifications
- Passion for web development and experience of building SPA web applications.
- Experience with build and task automation tools (Node.js, Webpack, Gulp, Grunt or similar).
- Understands REST architecture and has working knowledge of consuming and maintaining RESTful APIs.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS tools (SASS, LESS etc.) and responsive frameworks (Bootstrap, Semantic UI, MUI, etc.).
- Willingness to learn new languages and technologies.
- Working knowledge of Git source control systems and branching methodologies.
- Working knowledge of debugging, performance monitoring, benchmarking, logging and testing tools.
- A good understanding of UI design principles and usability.
- Knowledge of authentication/authorization (like OAuth2) and social media integration.
- Experience working in an agile scrum development process and is willing to adopt the team's agile practice.
We’re revolutionizing music streaming with the world’s best music recommendation AI. It makes music discovery a more personal, relevant and shared experience.
We don’t like to pigeonhole our employees – we get interdisciplinary. And we consider that to be a good thing. Join a team of music-loving design thinkers, data-scientists, machine learning experts, marketing specialists and musicologists from around the world.
We come together to deliver a music app experience that’s as good as it is unique.
What we offer
We have the world’s best music recommendation and discovery tech, and we’re taking steps for a major entry into the consumer market.
We juggle a lot of fun stuff: Music, Big Data, Girls & Boys, Microservices, Cloud Computing, AI & Machine Learning, Massively Scalable Systems, Apps and an ever-flowing stream of delightfully intricate challenges of making these things come together as a whole.
We have an informal tone, occasional fun on Fridays and a shared passion for music.
Moodagent HQ, Copenhagen
Questions – Reach out to
Front-end Technical Lead
The recruitment process
The recruitment process is easy!
This means that you do NOT have to write a time-consuming written application. Simply answer the detailed questions, which you can find by clicking on GO. It usually takes only 10-15 minutes to apply for a job - and you know, shortly thereafter, if you have the opportunity to go forward. Now press on "GO". It's quick and easy!