1120 København K
Data Scientist for Music Data Team
We are currently looking for a skilled Python developer to join our Music Data team at Moodagent. Your main task will be to assist the Music Data team with various coding needs. We expect that the daily tasks will be a mixture between day to day coding assistance and longer-term projects. This could be setting up systems for automating data gathering processes, or helping to apply our data for prototypes for features in the app.
- Ad hoc coding assistance for the Music Team
- Juggle with large amounts of data - especially for data creation
- Automation of data pipelines for data ingestion using AWS.
- Organizing and structuring datasets
- Code optimization and improvement
- Help create prototypes for Music Team
- Creation of the heuristic models that can become features in the app
- Help implement code from experiments into production
- Give advice and proposals for statistical methods
- Python proficiency (a must)
- Experience with python modules: Pandas (a must), Numpy, Scipy, Sklearn, PySpark
- SQL, Hive
- Remote server (AWS, linux)
- AWS Console Management
- Experience with Spark is a plus
- Machine learning and data mining is a plus
- Same goes for music knowledge and a creative approach to data
- Git experience
- Experience working with large datasets
- Probably a master’s degree in computer science, engineering or similar (we are welcome to receive newly graduated professionals.)
Abilities and interpersonal skills:
- Structured and you have a flair for organizing and documenting
- A fast learner with a good analytic mind
- Self-motivated, proactive and willing to learn
We do not expect you to meet all criteria. However, you should be willing to learn.
Moodagent is a company built by and for music enthusiasts. It is a celebration of music as an important piece of our culture, its impact on our lives and the sense of community it fosters. At Moodagent, we blend our longstanding AI technology with the best of you, creating the most personalized music streaming experience out there. Moodagent is redefining what it means to make, listen and share music one playlist at a time.
Our team is a close-knit bunch of music-loving software developers, design thinkers, musicologists, data scientists and machine learning experts who come from all corners of the world. We have people working in big data, microservices, cloud computing, artificial intelligence, scalable systems and app creation. At times our individual tasks get rather interdisciplinary, and we consider that to be a good thing. We foster a creative working environment, are fans of some occasional fun on Fridays and have a shared passion for music.
If you're looking for a company that offers a steady stream of elegantly intricate challenges to make creative freedom, focussed interdisciplinary work and music come together, we can't wait to meet you.
Moodagent HQ, Copenhagen
Applications and questions
Jesper Steen Andersen
Head of Music Data
Mobile: 3035 9442