1120 København K
Data Warehouse Engineer for new music streaming service
Our team in Copenhagen are looking for a Data Warehouse Engineer to join our dedicated back-end team. We are busy building a new product on top of our world leading technology, and you’ll be working in close cooperation with our designers, developers and back-end team to deliver a high-quality product.
Our drive is to continue to lead the way: make music discovery relevant through personalization, in every single Moodagent playlist and every Moodagent product.
You’ll be doing awesome stuff such as
- Mapping / recording of data sources and data in the API
- You will process and format logs to structured information, and
- make structured information available via API to in-house "customers"
- Ingest in collaboration with our machine learning and marketing department
- Set up and monitor data quality of data we create in the app i.e. receive data logs from application via API both internally and externally
- Visual reporting and dissemination through Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power BI
- Amazon Web Services
- Long-term analysis in Python
We imagine you have some of the following qualifications
- As a starting point, you hold a master's degree in IT
- You are a proficient programmer
- You have experience with cloud computing using SQL, Python and BI tools
- You have experience with cloud-storage like Amazon AWS platform and know your way around Containers, Kubernetes and Docker
- You have knowledge of operations and operational monitoring, either from the studies or a previous position
- The most important thing is your interest in working in the tension between operations, data and business - and not least be part of an organization where creativity, proactivity and humor are paramount
We’re revolutionizing music streaming with the world’s best music recommendation AI. It makes music discovery a more personal, relevant and shared experience.
We don’t like to pigeonhole our employees – we get interdisciplinary. And we consider that to be a good thing. Join a team of music-loving design thinkers, data-scientists, machine learning experts, marketing specialists and musicologists from around the world.
We come together to deliver a music app experience that’s as good as it is unique.
Moodagent HQ, Copenhagen
Questions – Reach out to
Head of Data
Watch the Moodagent video here