1120 København K
Senior UX Designer for new music streaming service
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer to join our design team based in Copenhagen. We're on a roll and need some help expanding the overall user experience across multiple platforms in a way that will make music lovers keep coming back for more.
We are extremely user oriented, always iterating to improve and always working towards the next big change in order to push the user experience to new heights. We are on the lookout for an experienced UX Designer, who is comfortable juggling between multiple stages of the design process - think early concept workshops, concept maturing, stakeholder alignment, user flows, prototype testing, UI design collaboration, developer handover/review, user testing, etc.. Sounds like something you would love? Then you might just be the person we're looking for.
Some of the awesome stuff you'd be working on includes:
- Design clean, appealing and coherent UX for Moodagent users.
- Plan and facilitate concept workshops to help focus teams on user needs, to explore UX potential and to align stakeholders.
- Work with fellow designers and developers from concept to release.
- Be the glue between multiple stakeholders transforming business needs, technological potential and user needs into amazing UX.
- Work closely with developers, UI designers and product management to ensure your great UX is realised in our frequent releases.
- Work closely with our backend and frontend leads to make design maturing and handover a natural and collaborative part of our development cycle.
- Work with UX on several platforms - Desktop(Web), Mobile, Tablet, Voice…
We imagine you have some of the following qualifications:
- Ability to manage UX initiatives from start to finish.
- At least a few years' experience in a Senior UX role.
- Experience with web design (preferably utility and/or content heavy products) as well as small screen design.
- Understanding and love for UX and usability principles and the ability to stand up for them (even if some UI designer doesn’t think it is beautiful enough).
- Ability to always think of user testing as an important part of the UX Design cycle.
- Experience with A/B testing would be nice.
- A good grasp on Sketch, Flinto, Abstract, or similar. If we've missed your favorite tools, be sure to tell us about them!
Moodagent is a company built by and for music enthusiasts. It is a celebration of music as an important piece of our culture, its impact on our lives and the sense of community it fosters. At Moodagent, we blend our longstanding AI technology with the best of you, creating the most personalized music streaming experience out there. Moodagent is redefining what it means to make, listen and share music one playlist at a time.
Our team is a close-knit bunch of music-loving software developers, design thinkers, musicologists, data scientists and machine learning experts who come from all corners of the world. We have people working in big data, microservices, cloud computing, artificial intelligence, scalable systems and app creation. At times our individual tasks get rather interdisciplinary, and we consider that to be a good thing. We foster a creative working environment, are fans of some occasional fun on Fridays and have a shared passion for music.
If you're looking for a company that offers a steady stream of elegantly intricate challenges to make creative freedom, focussed interdisciplinary work and music come together, we can't wait to meet you.
Moodagent HQ, Copenhagen
User Experience Lead