1120 København K
Backend Developer for a new music streaming service
For our headquarters in Copenhagen, we are looking for a Backend Developer, who is looking to work with AWS and scaling our platform for a global roll out.
We are busy launching a new product on top of our world leading technology, and you’ll be working in close cooperation with our entire company and help make sure we can deliver a high-quality product. Our drive is to continue to lead the way: Make music discovery relevant through personalization, in every single Moodagent playlist and every Moodagent product.
We expect that you
- Have 3+ years of work experience with backend development
- Have extensive knowledge of the Amazon AWS platform
- Know English in both writing and speech
- A position with room for growth
- Great colleagues with an interest in music
- Work with different teams, front-end, back-end, machine learning
- Work with cutting edge technologies
- Knowledge sharing and development across teams
- Flexible working hours
- Laptop of your choice
- Great lunch scheme
We imagine you have experience with some of the following;
- AWS - experience with EC2, Lambda, EMR, RDS, EB, ECS, S3 you name it, the more the better
- Experience in making applications that handle large scale data. Mapping, integrating, transforming e.t.c.
- CI/CD - experience with writing build & deploy scripted pipelines (e.g. Jenkins)
- Docker - experience in both reusing existing Docker images and dockerizing services from scratch (e.g. a REST API written in .Net Core, Flask app written in Python)
- Programming languages – such as Python or C#
- Logging, monitoring and tracing software
We’re revolutionizing music streaming with the world’s best music recommendation AI. It makes music discovery a more personal, relevant and shared experience.
We don’t like to pigeonhole our employees – we get interdisciplinary. And we consider that to be a good thing. Join a team of music-loving design thinkers, data-scientists, machine learning experts, marketing specialists and musicologists from around the world.
We come together to deliver a music app experience that’s as good as it is unique.
Moodagent HQ, Copenhagen
The recruitment process
The recruitment process is easy!
This means that you do NOT have to write a time-consuming written application. Simply answer the detailed questions, which you can find by clicking on GO. It usually takes only 10-15 minutes to apply for a job - and you know, shortly thereafter, if you have the opportunity to go forward. Now press on "GO". It's quick and easy!