1120 København K
General Manager of Moodagent Deutschland and Moodagent Polska
Want to change the face, and feel, of music streaming?
Moodagent makes music truly personal – putting unique recommendations in the hands of the user. Because music should be so much more than just a static library of songs. Join us and help redefine how people listen to music.
We are looking for a General Manager who will be responsible for establishing and running the daily operation of Moodagent Deutschland and Moodagent Polska. This role will be based in Germany.
We are busy building a new product on top of our world-leading technology, and you’ll be working in close cooperation with our entire company to help us make sure we can deliver a high-quality product.
Our drive is to continue to lead the way in making music discovery relevant through personalization - in every Moodagent playlist and for every Moodagent product.
What you’ll do:
- As a General Manager reporting to the company's Executive Management, you have the overall responsibility of establishing and operating Moodagent Deutschland and Moodagent Polska.
- In the establishment phase, in close collaboration with HR in Denmark and the company's global teams, you will identify and hire candidates in marketing, support, label relations, musicology and partnerships.
- In collaboration with our global teams, you will plan to roll out Moodagent in these two countries, including entering strategic partnerships within B2B, as well as defining the local marketing strategy in collaboration with the company's global head of marketing.
- Working with the company's CVO, you will identify relevant local content partners and participate in negotiations.
What you look like:
- You have a wide network in the German and Polish entertainment industries - and preferably in other European countries, too
- You have experience establishing operating units in the two countries, including administrative routines, reporting and ongoing operations
- You have a strong track record of striking and closing deals You must be an executive, capable of keeping track of your projects and staying in control
- You are energetic and have a strong drive
- You are fluent (writing and speaking) in both English and German
We’re revolutionizing music streaming with the world’s best music recommendation AI. It makes music discovery a more personal, relevant and shared experience.
We don’t like to pigeonhole our employees – we get interdisciplinary. And we consider that to be a good thing. Join a team of music-loving design thinkers, data-scientists, machine learning experts, marketing specialists and musicologists from around the world.
We come together to deliver a music app experience that’s as good as it is unique.
The recruitment process
The recruitment process is easy!
This means that you do NOT have to produce a time-consuming written application. Simply answer the detailed questions, which you can find by clicking on GO. It usually takes just 10-15 minutes to apply for a job - and you’ll know, shortly thereafter, if you have the opportunity to go forward.
Press "GO" now. It's quick and easy!