1120 København K
Data Warehouse Engineer for new music streaming service
Our team in Copenhagen are looking for a Data Warehouse Engineer to join our dedicated back-end team. We are busy building a new product on top of our world leading technology, and you’ll be working in close cooperation with our designers, developers and back-end team to deliver a high-quality product.
Our drive is to continue to lead the way: make music discovery relevant through personalization, in every single Moodagent playlist and every Moodagent product.
You’ll be doing awesome stuff such as
- Mapping / recording of data sources and data in the API
- You will process and format logs to structured information, and
- make structured information available via API to in-house "customers"
- Ingest in collaboration with our machine learning and marketing department
- Set up and monitor data quality of data we create in the app i.e. receive data logs from application via API both internally and externally
- Visual reporting and dissemination through Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power BI
- Amazon Web Services
- Long-term analysis in Python
We imagine you have some of the following qualifications
- As a starting point, you hold a master's degree in IT
- You are a proficient programmer
- You have experience with cloud computing using SQL, Python and BI tools
- You have experience with cloud-storage like Amazon AWS platform and know your way around Containers, Kubernetes and Docker
- You have knowledge of operations and operational monitoring, either from the studies or a previous position
- The most important thing is your interest in working in the tension between operations, data and business - and not least be part of an organization where creativity, proactivity and humor are paramount
Our goal is to revolutionize the music streaming scene, putting our unique music recommendation AI in the hands of the user - making music discovery a more personal, relevant and shared experience than we know it today.
The Moodagent team is a close-knit collective of music-loving software developers, design thinkers, musicologists, data scientists and machine learning experts, from many corners of the world. At times, individual tasks get rather interdisciplinary, and we consider that to be a good thing.
We have the world’s best music recommendation and discovery tech, and we’re taking steps for a major entry into the consumer market.
We juggle our work with a lot of fun stuff: music, big data, microservices, cloud computing, AI & machine learning, massively scalable systems, apps, web and an ever-flowing stream of intricate challenges that make these things come together as a whole.
We have an informal tone, occasional fun on Fridays, and a shared passion for music.
Moodagent HQ, Copenhagen
Questions – Reach out to
Watch the Moodagent video here