1120 København K
Backend Developer for the new music streaming service
For our headquarters in Copenhagen, we are looking for a Backend Developer, who is looking to work with AWS and scaling our platform for a global roll out.
We are busy building a new product on top of our world leading technology, and you’ll be working in close cooperation with our entire company and help make sure we can deliver a high-quality product. Our drive is to continue to lead the way: Make music discovery relevant through personalization, in every single Moodagent playlist and every Moodagent product.
We expect that you
- Have 3+ years of work experience with backend development
- Have extensive knowledge of the Amazon AWS platform
- Know English in both writing and speech
- A position with room for growth
- Great colleagues with an interest in music
- Work with different teams, front-end, back-end, machine learning
- Work with cutting edge technologies
- Knowledge sharing and development across teams
- Flexible working hours
- Laptop of your choice
- Great lunch scheme
We imagine you have experience with some of the following;
- AWS - experience with EC2, Lambda, EMR, RDS, EB, ECS, S3 you name it, the more the better
- Experience in making applications that handle large scale data. Mapping, integrating, transforming e.t.c.
- CI/CD - experience with writing build & deploy scripted pipelines (e.g. Jenkins)
- Docker - experience in both reusing existing Docker images and dockerizing services from scratch (e.g. a REST API written in .Net Core, Flask app written in Python)
- Programming languages – such as Python or C#
- Logging, monitoring and tracing software
Our drive is to revolutionize the music streaming scene, putting our unique music recommendation AI in the hands of the user - making music discovery a more personal, relevant and shared experience than we know it today.
The Moodagent team is a close-knit bunch of music loving software developers, design thinkers, musicologists, data-scientists and machine-learning experts, from many corners of the world, and you’ll be working in close cooperation with fellow designers, developers and machine learning team. At times our individual tasks get rather interdisciplinary, and we consider that to be a good thing.
We have the world’s best music recommendation and discovery tech, and we’re taking steps for a major entry into the consumer market.We juggle with a lot of fun stuff: music, big data, microservices, cloud computing, AI & machine learning, massively scalable systems, apps, web and an ever-flowing stream of delightfully intricate challenges of making these things come together as a whole.
We have an informal tone, occasional fun on Fridays and a shared passion for music.
Moodagent HQ, Copenhagen
The recruitment process
The recruitment process is easy!
This means that you do NOT have to write a time-consuming written application. Simply answer the detailed questions, which you can find by clicking on GO. It usually takes only 10-15 minutes to apply for a job - and you know, shortly thereafter, if you have the opportunity to go forward. Now press on "GO". It's quick and easy!