1120 København K
Compliance Manager for the new music streaming service
For our headquarters in Copenhagen, we are looking for a Compliance Manager.
We need to create a solid foundation for our compliance structure and record that we live up to all aspects of our information security policies. The policies embrace both IT security (physical and digital), as well as the legal and financial matters, including GDPR, streaming data, payments and our intellectual property rights.
We are looking for a candidate with an educational background as either cand.jur., cand.merc.jur., cand.polit., cand.merc.aud. or equivalent education for a newly created position as compliance manager.
You must have a risk-based mindset and have experience in building a compliance structure and assure that policies and procedures are followed. If your heart beats for IT-security compliance, risk management and you are passionate about compliance work, structure and reporting then you may be the one we are looking for.
- Establishing our compliance structure
- Develop and implement company policies and regulations
- Oversee all business operations relating to compliance including policies, reporting and procedures
- Review and evaluate company procedures and reports to identify hidden risks or common issues
- Providing input to management reporting and deliverables
- Secure that policies and regulations are followed
- Secure that streaming data and payments are reported properly
- Secure personal data is handled with proper care
- Process Improvements
- Lead employee training sessions on compliance issues
- Work in the legal department but with direct access to the management
We imagine you have the following profile;
- Knowledge of GDPR, risk management, corporate reporting and IT security
- 1-3 years’ experience from a compliance position in an IP-heavy company
- Excellent collaboration skills and interpersonal abilities
- Analytical and structured
- You can work independently and are action oriented
- Great mood and humor
- Knowledge of Risma Systems
- Fluent in English
- Good opportunity to make your mark on both your own work assignments and the execution of these
- A position with room for growth
- Great colleagues with an interest in music and technology
- Knowledge sharing and development across teams
- Flexible working hours
- Great lunch scheme
Moodagent is a company built by and for music enthusiasts. We celebrate music as an important piece of our culture, its impact on our lives and the sense of community it fosters. At Moodagent, we blend our longstanding AI technology with the best of you, creating the most personalized music streaming experience out there. Moodagent is redefining what it means to discover, listen to and share music. We have an informal tone, occasional fun on Fridays and a shared passion for music.
We have the world’s best music recommendation and discovery tech, and we’re taking steps for a major entry into the consumer market. We juggle a lot of fun stuff: Music, Big Data, Microservices, Cloud Computing, AI & Machine Learning, Massively Scalable Systems, Apps, Web and an ever-flowing stream of delightfully intricate challenges of making these things come together as a whole. We have an informal tone, occasional fun on Fridays and a shared passion for music.
Moodagent HQ, Copenhagen