1120 København K
IT Support for the new music streaming service
Do you want to create a music streaming service of the future? Then come join the creative forces at Moodagent.
For our headquaters in Copenhagen, we are looking for a capable IT support consultant, who enjoys taking charge of the ‘day to day’ support in Moodagent – joining a newly created IT Team.
We are busy building a new product on top of our world leading technology, and you’ll be working in close cooperation with our entire company and help make sure we can deliver a high quality product. Our drive is to continue to lead the way: Make music discovery relevant through personalization, in every single Moodagent playlist and every Moodagent product.
We expect that you
- Have 5+ years of work experience with IT support
- Be familiar with Apple equipment in a corporate setting
- Know English and Danish, in both writing and speech
- Support is a career choice, with the opportunity of growth
- Be the face of Moodagents IT support - and part of the global IT infrastructure team
- Help us shape the support operation with your experience
- An independent job where you set the standard for our future, working closely with the IT Manager
We imagine you have experience with some of the following;
- Support of MacOS, iOS, Windows 10 and Android
- Know your way around Apple and Lenovo equipment
- Office365 (Azure AD)/Google Apps
- Have participated in infrastructure implementations
- Facilitated workshops, POC’s and guides
- Basic AWS/Azure knowledge
- Understand networks
- JIRA knowledge
- Managing domains
- Zendesk knowledge
- Want to stay up to date on the latest in IT tech
Our drive is to revolutionize the music streaming scene, putting our unique music recommendation AI in the hands of the user - making music discovery a more personal, relevant and shared experience than we know it today.
The Moodagent team is a close-knit bunch of music loving software developers, design thinkers, musicologists, data-scientists and machine-learning experts, from many corners of the world, and you’ll be working in close cooperation with fellow designers, developers and back-end team. At times our individual tasks get rather interdisciplinary, and we consider that to be a good thing.
What we offer
We have the world’s best music recommendation and discovery tech, and we’re taking steps for a major entry into the consumer market.
We juggle with a lot of fun stuff: music, big data, microservices, cloud computing, AI & machine learning, massively scalable systems, apps, web and an ever-flowing stream of delightfully intricate challenges of making these things come together as a whole.
We have an informal tone, occasional fun on Fridays and a shared passion for music.
Moodagent HQ, Copenhagen
The recruitment process
The recruitment process is easy!
This means that you do NOT have to write a time-consuming written application. Simply answer the detailed questions, which you can find by clicking on GO. It usually takes only 10-15 minutes to apply for a job - and you know, shortly thereafter, if you have the opportunity to go forward. Now press on "GO". It's quick and easy!